IN AN EVER-CHANGING WORLD, WE’RE CHANGING FOR THE BETTER
The roads are calling and we’re answering, with exceptional incentives and an unwavering commitment to safety. With new safety measures in place at our dealerships, we’re here and ready to help you experience pure driving joy.
- Sanitizing station set up upon entrance – Hand sanitiser and gloves readily available
- Mandatory for Sales Staff to wear masks during customer interaction
- Masks available upon customer request
- Floor taped off from the front entrance to the reception desk – this enforces social distancing towards the receptionists
- “Stand Here” stickers placed onto the floor around the reception desk to again enforce social distancing
- Desk Guards located on all Sales Staff desks
- Showroom being disinfected throughout the day and before closing (added to lock-up process)
- Signs located on showroom doors, asking clients not to enter if showing any signs of COVID
- Test Drive vehicles disinfected after each test drive
- Test Drives being done by the customer(s) only
- Showroom vehicles disinfected after each client/vehicle presentation and locked thereafter
- Limiting the number of people within the showroom at any given time
- Available No Contact- Quick drop.
- A limited number of Customers in the Service Dept. at any given time.
- Social distanced waiting area.
- Sanitized touchpoints in the vehicle upon completion.
- Sanitize spray Keys prior to returning.
- Disinfect Facility touch points regularly throughout the day.
- Desk Guards at Service Advisor stations.
- PPE is available including Non-surgical masks and gloves.
- Staggered Appointment times